LYF series submersible pump is designed and manufactured with excellent hydraulic model. It is vertical suspension centrifugal with higher energy efficiency along with advantages of high efficiency, energy saving&reliable operation.
The LYF submersible pump design and manufacture is in accordance with the below standards
- API 610 Centrifugal pump for oil&gas and chemical and gas industrial.
- API685 The washing system of mechanical seal
- GB/T3214 methods to determine the pump flow.
- GB/T3215 Centrifugal pump for petroleum petrochemical and natural gas industries.
- GB/T5656 Technical specification for centrifugal pump-Class
- GB/T3216 Test methods for centrifugal, mixed flow axial and regenerative pumps.
- The pump design&manufacturing is as per the latest standard of API610 and GB5656
- LYF type liquid pump adopts the suspension structure. The sealing parts can be integrally disassembled to repair without moving the plate and pipe.
- By strengthening the shaft, and butting short shaft(connecting shaft, drive shaft, impeller shaft), it can achieve greater depth under liquid.Pump shafts adopts hanging type axial adjustment mechanism to solve the problems of machining or assembly causing the pump shaft locking. Its strength, stiffness are better than similar products and thus ensure reliable operation of the pump.
- The bearing box is based on air cooling structure:bearing is lubricated by oil and it ensures higher lubrication and heat dissipation under high speed. It prevents damaging of bearing even in high temperature and thus improves the life of the bearing.
- In order to ensure the concentricity of connecting between the bearing box shaft and the pump shaft, two shaft, connecting the ends of coupling, adopt a taper design to keep it fixed the axial direction without nuts.
- In order to solve pump vibration problem caused by the radial force, pump shell is specially designed, balancing radial force, to ensure reliable operation.
- The structure of support tube, with sliding bearing and locating sleeve, avoids non-connectric problem after the sliding bearing and the supporting tube assembled.
- A liquid outlet pipe can be structured with steam insulating sleeve to prevent the media crystallization because of low temperature.
Working pressure:Up to 3.6Mpa
Operating temperature:-40℃ to 300℃
Best depth of submerged pump: 1500mm to 3000mm.(It also can be designed by customer required.)
Scope of application
Suitable for:chemical, petrochemical, refining, coking,chemical fertilizer, alkali, acid, salt, food, pharmaceutical,paper making, water treatment, engineering and other industries.
The LYF submersible pump can be manufactured in corrosion resistant material such as Titanium, Zirconium,Nickel and Hast Alloy or Super Duplex, Duplex Steel and Stainless steel etc.