Vertical Turbine Pump
Vertical Turbine Pumps is a new product produced according to the requirement of market. It adopts the best and advanced technology in its design and manufacture. The pumps are not only reliable,high-efficient, but also easy for installation and maintenance.
The vertical turbine pump of these series are in accordance to corporation standard Q/ACXR001«Vertical long-shaft pump».
Vertical Turbine Pump is widely used for transferring those fluid with temperature below 55℃, like the clear water, rain, iron oxide skin water, sewage, corrosive industrial effluent and sea water in power stations, metallurgy industries, fire-fighting industries, mines, iron-works and public industries and so on. The transferring fluid’s temperature temperature could also reach 90℃ through our special design.
The suction inlet of Vertical Turbine Pumps is straight downwards, and the outlet is horizontal. The pump and the motor could be connected directly and installed on the same foundation, or the pump could be connected to diesel engine through gear box. The rotating is anti-clockwise viewed from the motor end. The main features are as below:
- Vertical Turbine Pumps is designed through the hydraulic design software. It has superior performance and its impeller and impeller body are anti-abrasive which has increased those part’s service life. It operates steadily, safely and efficiently.
- The strainer mesh is installed on the pump inlet. The proper sized holes on the mesh not only prevent those big impurities from going inside and causing damage, but also ensure the inflow amount and thus its high efficiency.
- There are balancing holes on the impellers for balancing the axial force. Meanwhile, replaceable gasket rings are installed on the front and back cover which could protect the impeller and impeller body from damage.
- The rotors include impeller, impeller shaft, middle shaft, coupling, adjusting nut etc.
- The middle shaft, column pipe and protective pipe could be multi-burl. The shaft is connected through screwed coupling or muff coupling. The number of the column pipes could be increased or decreased to meet the submerged depth. The impeller could be single stage or multi-stage to meet the different requirement of the head.
- The single shaft has the proper length and its rigidity is strong enough.
- The column pipe is connected by flanges with guide bearing in the middle. The guide bearing adopts the material of PTFE or cellon or butadiene-acrylonitrile rubber. The protective pipe is used to protect the shaft and the guide bearing. If the pumped medium is clear water, there is no need for protective pipe and the guide bearing could go without external cool lubricating water. If the pumped medium is sewage, the protective pipe needs to be installed and external cool lubricating water should also go to guide bearing. Vertical Turbine Pumps has its self closing seal system which could present the sewage from going into the guide bearing after the shut-down of pump.
- The remaining axial force of pump and the weight of rotor parts is borne by thrust bearing in motor seat or motor with thrust bearing. The thrust bearing is lubricated by grease or oil. Pump shaft seal adopts packing seal. There is replaceable shaft sleeve in shaft seal and guide bearing to protect shaft. The axial location of the impellers are adjusted through upper parts of the thrust bearing or pump coupling, which is very convenient.